Underneath ScareHouse, there is a massive basement.
Two people enter at once ... but there are many of us waiting for you in the dark.
You will be touched.
You will be restrained.
You will be scared out of your mind.
Note: You MUST be 18 years or older to enter this attraction, and willing to sign our waiver. No exceptions. No refunds given to anyone under 18 who attempts to enter. You will be screened by security. Admission into The Basement requires an additional purchase and is not included with admission into ScareHouse.
The Basement contains high voltage effects, very low lighting, tight spaces, strong scents, profanity, moments of complete darkness, water, physical contact, sexual and violent situations and high impact scares. Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart conditions or respiratory problems.
Rules for The Basement
- Must be at least 18 with photo ID
- No entry without a signed waiver
- Only 1 or 2 guests enter at a time
- DO NOT TOUCH ACTORS (they will touch you)
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, weapons, pets, cameras, flashlights, or laser pointers permitted inside the attraction. Guests will be screened before entering.
- Must keep cell phones in pockets or purses
- If there are any rules that you do not follow, you will be asked to leave
- ScareHouse reserves the right to deny admission to any person for any reason at any time
- There are no refunds
Still have questions? Visit The Basement FAQ page.